Everyone has their pet peeve when it comes to their skin, but don’t worry! There are some easier fixes than you might have known about!
– Use your face cream with retinol up to your lower lid at night. Unless your eyes are super sensitive, they can handle it!
– In the morning, hold a damp washcloth over the area for a few minutes, then apply a lightweight moisturizer. The water acts as an instant plump that should last until the afternoon.
Puffy Under Eyes:
– Use a moisturizing eye cream, especially with caffeine
– Pop a wet washcloth in the fridge for a few minutes, then hold them on the bags for a few – just like an ice pack
– Sleep propped up a little – this allows the fluid that makes your eyes puffy to drain
– Spot treat with .5 percent salicylic acid (for a whitehead or blackhead) or 2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide (for anything else). Keep doing this, morning and night – it may take up to a week
– Try spot treating with hydrocortisone cream… glob it on and let it soak in for 15 minutes. This is the same stuff they would inject into a pimple to reduce inflammation
– Try spot treating with Visine. Yup- eye drops. You know how they reduce redness in the eye? Well it also works on your face. It won’t help treat the blemish though
Comments are closed.